Block Parties, Street Closures, and Parades


If you or your organization wish to have a block party or a parade or you need to have a street closed for some type of event you must download and fill out the below application and return it to the traffic unit no less than 30 days prior to the event.

The Traffic Unit is open Mon - Fri  7:00am to 3:00pm

Telephone: (860) 489-2018 or (860) 489-2019
Fax: (860) 489-2062